EFnet #asm Official Homepage
Welcome to the official homepage of EFnet's #asm.
- If you have a question, don't ask to ask it. Simply ask the question.
- If you expect to get any decent answer to your question, then you will probably have to ask it several times for at least a day's time to get a reply. Note that there are people living in timezones different than yours.
- If your question is not necessarily asm related, but is about some Win32 API, then you can also try #winprog, and #win32, and freenode's #winapi channels.
- If you wish to paste some code, then use pastebin.com or a similar service. Do not paste code directly into the channel!
- Off-topic discussion is tolerated but not encouraged.
- Don't use excessive number of bold/italic/colour formatting in your text.
- Old #asm coding compos - http://www.haxor.me.uk/asmcompo/
- ASM Community Messageboard - this is the latest reincarnation of the old win32asm board.
- MASM32 Forum - forum for asm questions.
- x86 Instruction Set Reference - courtesy of an anonymous channel regular.
- ASM Gems - a collection of small, useful asm snippets.
- Bit Twiddling Hacks
- WASM.RU - a Russian language resource for assembly.
If you wish to be regulars list, then e-mail me your nickname, your photo/avatar (optional, make sure its 240x180) and a short description, country of origin, maybe an e-mail address or website link or ICQ UIN and I will put this up here.